Focuses on identifying and engaging prospective customers by handling LinkedIn lead generation, inbound sales lead calls, outbound follow-up calls, qualifying opportunities and setting up qualified prospects.
- Understands and communicates GeoPITS value proposition in general and as it relates to the unique needs of each prospect.
- Proactively and reactively generate qualified prospect meetings via LinkedIn and emails.
- Contacts and qualifies prospects with certain behaviour-based triggers (positive email responses, website form fills, etc.)
- Successfully manages and overcomes prospect objections.
- Educates prospects on GeoPITS solutions and value proposition.
- Builds trust and rapport with prospects.
- Schedules, attends, and documents sales meetings with appropriate team members.
- Follows up with prospects post-sales meetings and secondary/technical meetings - providing content, documents, pricing, etc...
- Updates lead and opportunity stages and captured information in accordance with the Navisite Sales Process.
- Strategizes with Marketing and Sales team members to maximize lead generation
Preferred Skills & Experience
- MBA Graduates with 2-3 years of experience in Sales/Business Development in the IT/ITES domain
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Have the ability to collaborate across different teams effectively and efficiently
- Possess the aptitude to quickly learn our service lines and processes
- Willingness to learn basic technical know-hows and implement them to scope out clients’ needs
- Experience in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment